Mayor asks you to tweet ‘acts of kindness’ during storm
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Kansas City, Mo., mayor Sly James tweeted Thursday for Kansas Citians to tweet “acts of kindness and citizenship taking place” around the metro during the storm.
So far, people have mentioned things like inviting neighbors inside why others helped rescue stuck cars, “shoutouts” to fire and emergency crews and “complete strangers” helping a car on Main Street.
You can follow along and add your own act of kindness by using #KClove on Twitter.
Follow Fox 4 on Twitter: @fox4kc
- Father: Some kind of cord was trapping his sons in their room during deadly fire
- WATCH: Terrifying pileup shows the danger of exiting your car after an accident
- Watch: Possible abduction caught on tape
- College student, 18, killed in accident involving ice and semi on I-435
- Claustrophobic woman claws her way out of bathroom