Mayor asks you to tweet ‘acts of kindness’ during storm
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Kansas City, Mo., mayor Sly James tweeted Thursday for Kansas Citians to tweet “acts of kindness and citizenship taking place” around the metro during the storm.
So far, people have mentioned things like inviting neighbors inside why others helped rescue stuck cars, “shoutouts” to fire and emergency crews and “complete strangers” helping a car on Main Street.
You can follow along and add your own act of kindness by using #KClove on Twitter.
Follow Fox 4 on Twitter: @fox4kc
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Man chases a $20 down a storm drain, gets stuck underground for two days
- Reward increases to $10,000 if you can point to thieves who stole guns from Bass Pro Shop