Train hits car stuck in snow in Platte County
PLATTE COUNTY, Mo. — A train hit a car Thursday morning in Platte County injuring to people inside the car.
According to the sheriff’s office, it appears the car went around railroad barricades and got stuck in the snow.
“The roadways in the area were extremely treacherous and Platte County Public Works responded to the scene and cleared a path for the ambulances to get into the scene and then back out to I-435,” the sheriff’s office said.
Two people were taken to the hospital with head injuries. Their condition is not known.
- Mark Alford raises his hand to show he was among the millions hacked
- Photo released of officer's condition after shooting assault suspect
- Man comforted by police actions in the aftermath of wife's murder
- Warrensburg police arrest men suspected of kidnapping mom and young son from Walmart
- Pick pocket thief posed as a disabled man in a grocery store