KCFD: Report complete in JJ’s Restaurant explosion
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — The investigation into Tuesday’s explosion at JJ’s Restaurant at the Country Club Plaza has been completed and a report is expected next week, a spokesman for the Kansas City Fire Department said Friday.
One person died in the blast, who has yet to be identified officially by authorities, and more than a dozen were injured.
No other information was made available about the report, including when next week it would be released.
SPECIAL COVERAGE: JJ’s Restaurant explosion, fire
- Indian surgeons find 12 gold bars in man's stomach
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Suspect with 'murder' tattooed on neck worried it could hurt his trial
- British woman says she wants abortion for better chance at starring on "Big Brother"
- Crime scenes in Lawrence may all be linked together by a hatchet