KCFD: Report complete in JJ’s Restaurant explosion
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — The investigation into Tuesday’s explosion at JJ’s Restaurant at the Country Club Plaza has been completed and a report is expected next week, a spokesman for the Kansas City Fire Department said Friday.
One person died in the blast, who has yet to be identified officially by authorities, and more than a dozen were injured.
No other information was made available about the report, including when next week it would be released.
SPECIAL COVERAGE: JJ’s Restaurant explosion, fire
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Family falls ill after eating LSD-laced steak from well known store
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- No sign of Malaysia Airline wreckage; questions over stolen passports
- Sister: Mother who drove with children into ocean thought there were 'demons'