Kids get kick out of second ‘snow day’
LEAWOOD, Kan. — Thursday’s snow storm meant a four-day weekend for kids across the metro. And if you live in Johnson County, a popular spot is a big hill behind a library.
FOX 4′s Brad Underwood took to the slopes, err hill, to see how kids spent their Friday free day.
- Rapper Andre Johnson in stable condition, doctors reportedly unable to reattach severed penis
- Man who lost girlfriend in fatal highway accident shaken and confused
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- KCPD Chief: Highway shootings suspect in custody
- Judge to convicted murderer: "I hope you die in prison"