Two dead in Oklahoma helicopter crash
OKLAHOMA CITY, Okla. — Two people were killed after the medical helicopter they were in crashed Friday morning. Another person was injured. No patients were on board at the time of the accident.
According to FOX 4′s sister station KFOR, the helicopter crashed in a nursing home parking lot. Witnesses said a person on the ground may have saved one person’s life, as the helicopter burst into flames moments after a person on the ground pulled them out.
This is a developing story. For updates, visit KFOR.com.
- Rapper Andre Johnson in stable condition, doctors reportedly unable to reattach severed penis
- KCPD Chief: Highway shootings suspect in custody
- Man who lost girlfriend in fatal highway accident shaken and confused
- Man drowns in swan attack, wife files lawsuit
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering