Two dead in Oklahoma helicopter crash
OKLAHOMA CITY, Okla. — Two people were killed after the medical helicopter they were in crashed Friday morning. Another person was injured. No patients were on board at the time of the accident.
According to FOX 4′s sister station KFOR, the helicopter crashed in a nursing home parking lot. Witnesses said a person on the ground may have saved one person’s life, as the helicopter burst into flames moments after a person on the ground pulled them out.
This is a developing story. For updates, visit KFOR.com.
- New leads explored in hunt for missing Malaysia Airlines flight
- Family falls ill after eating LSD-laced steak from well known store
- Teen tells Texas police: 'We are burying a body'
- Woman charged after 1-year-old falls out of vehicle
- Oil slicks tested, determined to be from ships, not from Malaysia Airlines Flight 370