Two dead in Oklahoma helicopter crash
OKLAHOMA CITY, Okla. — Two people were killed after the medical helicopter they were in crashed Friday morning. Another person was injured. No patients were on board at the time of the accident.
According to FOX 4′s sister station KFOR, the helicopter crashed in a nursing home parking lot. Witnesses said a person on the ground may have saved one person’s life, as the helicopter burst into flames moments after a person on the ground pulled them out.
This is a developing story. For updates, visit KFOR.com.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- 86-year-old WWII veteran being sued by country club over property
- Boy sings gospel song until kidnapper can't stand it anymore, tells him to get out of car
- 19-year-old finds her birth mother using Twitter