Pinterest social site is hacked
(CNN) — Pinterest said Friday in an e-mail to its users that the pinboard-style photosharing social network site was breached via its vendor Zendesk.
“We recently learned that the vendor we use to answer support requests and other emails (Zendesk) experienced a security breach,” said the content-sharing service. Users “pin” images and videos to their pinboards.
“We’re sending you this e-mail because we received or answered a message from you using Zendesk. Unfortunately your name, email address and subject line of your message were improperly accessed during their security breach.”
It urged users to take measures to keep their accounts secure by not sharing their passwords and using strong passwords.
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Family falls ill after eating LSD-laced steak from well known store
- New leads explored in hunt for missing Malaysia Airlines flight
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Sister: Mother who drove with children into ocean thought there were 'demons'