Teen struck by vehicle on KCMO’s south side
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — A teenager was struck by a vehicle on the city’s south side Saturday afternoon, Kansas City Police said.
Emergency crews were called to the 10400 block of Blue Ridge Boulevard about 2:45 p.m.
Police said the 14-year-old was trying to cross the street when he was struck by a northbound car. He was rushed to a hospital with a serious head injury that does not appear to be life-threatening.
Police are urging drivers to slow down under the current street conditions.
- Rapper Andre Johnson cuts off penis, jumps off building, but survives
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Video: Train selfie goes terribly, terribly wrong
- Husband allegedly shoots wife after she was on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- Overland Park woman charged with rape of a minor