Teen struck by vehicle on KCMO’s south side
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — A teenager was struck by a vehicle on the city’s south side Saturday afternoon, Kansas City Police said.
Emergency crews were called to the 10400 block of Blue Ridge Boulevard about 2:45 p.m.
Police said the 14-year-old was trying to cross the street when he was struck by a northbound car. He was rushed to a hospital with a serious head injury that does not appear to be life-threatening.
Police are urging drivers to slow down under the current street conditions.
- Miley's illness, allergic reaction disappoints St. Louis fans too
- WATCH: Hilarious flight attendant offers free inflight entertainment
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Reps. from KKK, Aryan Nation denounce Jewish center shootings
- Frazier Cross, accused of killing 3 at Jewish centers, enters courtroom in wheelchair