Teen struck by vehicle on KCMO’s south side
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — A teenager was struck by a vehicle on the city’s south side Saturday afternoon, Kansas City Police said.
Emergency crews were called to the 10400 block of Blue Ridge Boulevard about 2:45 p.m.
Police said the 14-year-old was trying to cross the street when he was struck by a northbound car. He was rushed to a hospital with a serious head injury that does not appear to be life-threatening.
Police are urging drivers to slow down under the current street conditions.
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Family falls ill after eating LSD-laced steak from well known store
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- No sign of Malaysia Airline wreckage; questions over stolen passports
- Sister: Mother who drove with children into ocean thought there were 'demons'