“Idiot Open” celebrates 10 years raising funds for KC Hospice
LENEXA, Ks. — Snowy fairways and frozen greens are not the most ideal golfing conditions. But for a few self-titled idiots, Saturday was the perfect setting for a charity golf tournament which benefits Kansas City Hospice and Paliative Care.
It’s known as “The Idiot Open” and the crazy tournament is celebrating its 10th anniversary. The tournament has raised thousands of dollars to help close the financial gap so Kansas City Hospice can continue to provide help to people whether they can afford it or not.
- Rapper Andre Johnson in stable condition, doctors reportedly unable to reattach severed penis
- KCPD Chief: Highway shootings suspect in custody
- Man who lost girlfriend in fatal highway accident shaken and confused
- Man drowns in swan attack, wife files lawsuit
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering