“Idiot Open” celebrates 10 years raising funds for KC Hospice
LENEXA, Ks. — Snowy fairways and frozen greens are not the most ideal golfing conditions. But for a few self-titled idiots, Saturday was the perfect setting for a charity golf tournament which benefits Kansas City Hospice and Paliative Care.
It’s known as “The Idiot Open” and the crazy tournament is celebrating its 10th anniversary. The tournament has raised thousands of dollars to help close the financial gap so Kansas City Hospice can continue to provide help to people whether they can afford it or not.
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Man chases a $20 down a storm drain, gets stuck underground for two days
- Reward increases to $10,000 if you can point to thieves who stole guns from Bass Pro Shop