The sweet taste of the tropics livens up this satisfying salsa.
Preparation time: less than 15 minutes
All you need:
- 3 medium kiwifruit
- ¾ cup peeled and chopped mango
- 1 tablespoon minced green chili peppers
- 2 tablespoons lime juice, fresh
- 1 ½ teaspoons honey
- \3 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 ounces tortilla chips (1 oz. per serving)
All you do:
- Peel the kiwifruit; cut lengthwise into quarters, then slice.
- Place the kiwifruit into a medium bowl and add all the remaining ingredients except the tortilla chips. Mix gently.
- Serve with tortilla chips or over cooked fish or chicken.
Nutrition facts per serving: 202 calories, 2.7 g fat, 0 g saturated fat, 0 cholesterol, 45 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 279 mg sodium, 4 g protein.
- WATCH: Terrifying pileup shows the danger of exiting your car after an accident
- Father: Some kind of cord was trapping his sons in their room during deadly fire
- Watch: Possible abduction caught on tape
- College student, 18, killed in accident involving ice and semi on I-435
- Claustrophobic woman claws her way out of bathroom