The sweet taste of the tropics livens up this satisfying salsa.
Preparation time: less than 15 minutes
All you need:
- 3 medium kiwifruit
- ¾ cup peeled and chopped mango
- 1 tablespoon minced green chili peppers
- 2 tablespoons lime juice, fresh
- 1 ½ teaspoons honey
- \3 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 ounces tortilla chips (1 oz. per serving)
All you do:
- Peel the kiwifruit; cut lengthwise into quarters, then slice.
- Place the kiwifruit into a medium bowl and add all the remaining ingredients except the tortilla chips. Mix gently.
- Serve with tortilla chips or over cooked fish or chicken.
Nutrition facts per serving: 202 calories, 2.7 g fat, 0 g saturated fat, 0 cholesterol, 45 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 279 mg sodium, 4 g protein.
- New leads explored in hunt for missing Malaysia Airlines flight
- Family falls ill after eating LSD-laced steak from well known store
- Police are investigating after 1-year-old falls out of vehicle
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Sister: Mother who drove with children into ocean thought there were 'demons'