The sweet taste of the tropics livens up this satisfying salsa.
Preparation time: less than 15 minutes
All you need:
- 3 medium kiwifruit
- ¾ cup peeled and chopped mango
- 1 tablespoon minced green chili peppers
- 2 tablespoons lime juice, fresh
- 1 ½ teaspoons honey
- \3 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 ounces tortilla chips (1 oz. per serving)
All you do:
- Peel the kiwifruit; cut lengthwise into quarters, then slice.
- Place the kiwifruit into a medium bowl and add all the remaining ingredients except the tortilla chips. Mix gently.
- Serve with tortilla chips or over cooked fish or chicken.
Nutrition facts per serving: 202 calories, 2.7 g fat, 0 g saturated fat, 0 cholesterol, 45 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 279 mg sodium, 4 g protein.
- Rapper Andre Johnson in stable condition, doctors reportedly unable to reattach severed penis
- KCPD Chief: Highway shootings suspect in custody
- Man who lost girlfriend in fatal highway accident shaken and confused
- Man drowns in swan attack, wife files lawsuit
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering