KCMO trash crews back on schedule
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Trash crews were back on schedule as of Sunday, but that could soon be changing with the next round of snowy weather.
If your normal trash day is Monday, go ahead and put your trash out for pickup.
However, if your pickup day fell during last week’s storm, which began on Wednesday, you will be allowed to put out four bags this week — two more than normally allowed.
Be sure to check FOX4KC.com to see if your trash pickup is suspended due to the weather.
- Rapper Andre Johnson in stable condition, doctors reportedly unable to reattach severed penis
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Video: Train selfie goes terribly, terribly wrong
- Husband allegedly shoots wife after she was on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- Overland Park woman charged with rape of a minor