Man crashes into tree, dies in one-car accident in Prairie Village
PRAIRIE VILLAGE, Kan. — Police said a man died in a single-car accident Monday morning in the 6700 block of Roe Avenue in Prairie Village, Kan.
Police said the man, driving a Suzuki Forenza, was traveling south on Roe Ave., at a high rate of speed when he lost control and struck a tree around 2 a.m. The driver was pronounced dead at the scene.
No other information was immediately available.
- Rapper Andre Johnson in stable condition, doctors reportedly unable to reattach severed penis
- KCPD Chief: Highway shootings suspect in custody
- Man who lost girlfriend in fatal highway accident shaken and confused
- Man drowns in swan attack, wife files lawsuit
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering