MoDOT braces for another storm, gets extra help
BELTON, Mo. — The second major snowfall in less than a week is hitting the people who are in charge to keep highways clear hard. MoDOT said crews have been working around the clock not only for the roads, but to keep their equipment working.
And as FOX 4′s Macradee Aegerter explains, MoDOT is out in full force, thanks to a little extra help.
- Rapper Andre Johnson cuts off penis, jumps off building, but survives
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Video: Train selfie goes terribly, terribly wrong
- Husband allegedly shoots wife after she was on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- Miley's illness, allergic reaction disappoints St. Louis fans too