Police investigate death of 10-month-old girl
KANSAS CITY, Kan. — Police are investigating after a 10-month-old girl was found dead inside a home in the 2200 block of Kansas City, Kan. Officers were called to the home around 4:16 a.m. after someone reported the child was not breathing.
No other information was immediately available. Refresh this page for updates.
- Indian surgeons find 12 gold bars in man's stomach
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Suspect with 'murder' tattooed on neck worried it could hurt his trial
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- Crime scenes in Lawrence may all be linked together by a hatchet