Police investigate death of 10-month-old girl
KANSAS CITY, Kan. — Police are investigating after a 10-month-old girl was found dead inside a home in the 2200 block of Kansas City, Kan. Officers were called to the home around 4:16 a.m. after someone reported the child was not breathing.
No other information was immediately available. Refresh this page for updates.
- Man killed, child seriously injured by gunfire at KC gas station
- Couple who recently celebrated 70th anniversary die within hours of one another
- Former roommate says suspected shooter looks much different than he remembers
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering