Police investigate death of 10-month-old girl
KANSAS CITY, Kan. — Police are investigating after a 10-month-old girl was found dead inside a home in the 2200 block of Kansas City, Kan. Officers were called to the home around 4:16 a.m. after someone reported the child was not breathing.
No other information was immediately available. Refresh this page for updates.
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Missouri cop charged with rape, supplying intoxicants to minor
- Man chases a $20 down a storm drain, gets stuck underground for two days
- Three taken to hospital in bus accident
- Students file lawsuit against Wright Career College