Procrastinators hurry to beat the storm
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — It seems a lot of people waited until the very last minute to get everything they needed for our second round of winter weather.
A gallon of milk, filling up the car — you name it and last-minute shoppers scurried to get it all done.
FOX 4′s Robert Townsend caught up with some of those stocking up just before the storm hit.
- Rapper Andre Johnson cuts off penis, jumps off building, but survives
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Video: Train selfie goes terribly, terribly wrong
- Husband allegedly shoots wife after she was on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- Overland Park woman charged with rape of a minor