Procrastinators hurry to beat the storm
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — It seems a lot of people waited until the very last minute to get everything they needed for our second round of winter weather.
A gallon of milk, filling up the car — you name it and last-minute shoppers scurried to get it all done.
FOX 4′s Robert Townsend caught up with some of those stocking up just before the storm hit.
- WATCH: Terrifying pileup shows the danger of exiting your car after an accident
- College student, 18, killed in accident involving ice and semi on I-435
- Claustrophobic woman claws her way out of bathroom
- Watch: Possible abduction caught on tape
- Father speaks of sons, 3 and 1, killed in Missouri house fire