Procrastinators hurry to beat the storm
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — It seems a lot of people waited until the very last minute to get everything they needed for our second round of winter weather.
A gallon of milk, filling up the car — you name it and last-minute shoppers scurried to get it all done.
FOX 4′s Robert Townsend caught up with some of those stocking up just before the storm hit.
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Family falls ill after eating LSD-laced steak from well known store
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- No sign of Malaysia Airline wreckage; questions over stolen passports
- Sister: Mother who drove with children into ocean thought there were 'demons'