ATA bus service terminated in KCK due to snow
KANSAS CITY, Kan. — Bus service in Kansas City, Kan. was to end at 1 p.m. on Tuesday because of the difficulty bus drivers were having getting around.
Due to the poor road conditions, the Kansas City Area Transportation Authority was already offering very limited service, encouraging customers to stay home and postpone travel.
Express routes were cancelled and then all routes serving Kansas City, Kan. were suspended until further notice.
The Kansas City ATA asks customers to check the website regularly for the latest information.
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Man chases a $20 down a storm drain, gets stuck underground for two days
- Reward increases to $10,000 if you can point to thieves who stole guns from Bass Pro Shop