ATA bus service terminated in KCK due to snow
KANSAS CITY, Kan. — Bus service in Kansas City, Kan. was to end at 1 p.m. on Tuesday because of the difficulty bus drivers were having getting around.
Due to the poor road conditions, the Kansas City Area Transportation Authority was already offering very limited service, encouraging customers to stay home and postpone travel.
Express routes were cancelled and then all routes serving Kansas City, Kan. were suspended until further notice.
The Kansas City ATA asks customers to check the website regularly for the latest information.
- Indian surgeons find 12 gold bars in man's stomach
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Suspect with 'murder' tattooed on neck worried it could hurt his trial
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- Crime scenes in Lawrence may all be linked together by a hatchet