ATA bus service terminated in KCK due to snow
KANSAS CITY, Kan. — Bus service in Kansas City, Kan. was to end at 1 p.m. on Tuesday because of the difficulty bus drivers were having getting around.
Due to the poor road conditions, the Kansas City Area Transportation Authority was already offering very limited service, encouraging customers to stay home and postpone travel.
Express routes were cancelled and then all routes serving Kansas City, Kan. were suspended until further notice.
The Kansas City ATA asks customers to check the website regularly for the latest information.
- Rapper Andre Johnson in stable condition, doctors reportedly unable to reattach severed penis
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Video: Train selfie goes terribly, terribly wrong
- Husband allegedly shoots wife after she was on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- Overland Park woman charged with rape of a minor