Full bus service set to resume Wednesday
KANSAS CITY, Mo. – The Kansas City Area Transportation Authority (ATA) plans to provide full weekday service on normal schedules on Wednesday, they said.
ATA will announce reroutes or system-wide delays if they become necessary on Wednesday.
ATA is operating reduced service through the rest of the evening on Tuesday. Service was increased in the afternoon rush hour, help more people make their return trip home Tuesday afternoon.
Customers are encouraged to check current information before traveling.
Customers can stay informed on the status of Metro buses:
- Metro’s website, http://www.kcata.org
- Twitter http://www.twitter.com/kcatametro
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/kcatametro
Customers can also track their buses using our live bus-tracking tool, WebWatch, at http://www.kcata.org/maps_schedules/webwatch/. A mobile-friendly bus tracker is available at http://itsab.us/tracker.
Metro bus customers can contact the Regional Call Center at (816) 221-0660 until 7 p.m. tonight. The Call Center will open early Wednesday at 5 a.m.
Metro routes serving Kansas City, Kan., have been suspended for the day, effective at 1 p.m. In addition, Johnson County Transit and Unified Government Transit suspended all service today. Inde-Bus in Independence offered limited service beginning at 1 p.m.
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Family falls ill after eating LSD-laced steak from well known store
- New leads explored in hunt for missing Malaysia Airlines flight
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Sister: Mother who drove with children into ocean thought there were 'demons'