KCMO opens shelter for those without power
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — The City of Kansas City, Mo., has partnered with the American Red Cross to keep the City’s Southeast Community Center open overnight Tuesday for residents who may be without power at their homes.
The Southeast Community Center will open for overnight guests at 7 p.m. and is located at 4201 E. 63rd St.
>> Get weather updates on Twitter from @fox4kc
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Indian surgeons find 12 gold bars in man's stomach
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- Suspect with 'murder' tattooed on neck worried it could hurt his trial
- Crime scenes in Lawrence may all be linked together by a hatchet