KCMO opens shelter for those without power
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — The City of Kansas City, Mo., has partnered with the American Red Cross to keep the City’s Southeast Community Center open overnight Tuesday for residents who may be without power at their homes.
The Southeast Community Center will open for overnight guests at 7 p.m. and is located at 4201 E. 63rd St.
>> Get weather updates on Twitter from @fox4kc
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Man chases a $20 down a storm drain, gets stuck underground for two days
- Reward increases to $10,000 if you can point to thieves who stole guns from Bass Pro Shop