KCMO opens shelter for those without power
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — The City of Kansas City, Mo., has partnered with the American Red Cross to keep the City’s Southeast Community Center open overnight Tuesday for residents who may be without power at their homes.
The Southeast Community Center will open for overnight guests at 7 p.m. and is located at 4201 E. 63rd St.
>> Get weather updates on Twitter from @fox4kc
- Rapper Andre Johnson cuts off penis, jumps off building, but survives
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Video: Train selfie goes terribly, terribly wrong
- Husband allegedly shoots wife after she was on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- Overland Park woman charged with rape of a minor