KANSAS CITY, Mo. — The Community Blood Center said Wednesday blood supplies remain critically low after the second major snowstorm in a week.
The organization said late Tuesday they had just a half-day’s supply of blood on their shelves.
If you’d like to donate, you can visit one of the following locations:
- Overland Park: 10568 Metcalf Avenue
- Kansas City: 4040 Main Street
- Gladstone: 7265 N. Oak Traffic way
- Blue Springs: 1124 West 40 Highway
- St. Joseph: 3122 Frederick
- Topeka: 800 SW Lane Street
The hours of operation for donation centers are Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., and Friday through Sunday from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
You can also find the nearest blood drive near you or make an appointment here.