Woman ID’d, police release paint chip clue in fatal hit & run
KANSAS CITY, Kan. — A woman was struck and killed Tuesday night while walking down Quindaro Boulevard. Kansas City, Kan., police said the driver left the scene.
Police say the woman, Kimyonis Palmer, 43, of Kansas City, Kan., was struck around 10:30 p.m. and died from injuries sustain in the accident.
In addition, police say they found a paint chip they believe to be involved in the crash. The paint is teal, possibly metallic in color.
The accident remains under investigation. Anyone with information is asked to call the TIPS Hotline at 816.474.TIPS or text 274 637 and include the code TIP452 in the message. All calls and texts remain anonymous.
- Questions remain in deadly house fire that killed two young boys
- WATCH: Terrifying pileup shows the danger of exiting your car after an accident
- Watch: Possible abduction caught on tape
- Texas teen Ethan Couch gets 10 years probation for driving drunk, killing 4
- College student, 18, killed in accident involving ice and semi on I-435