Woman ID’d, police release paint chip clue in fatal hit & run
KANSAS CITY, Kan. — A woman was struck and killed Tuesday night while walking down Quindaro Boulevard. Kansas City, Kan., police said the driver left the scene.
Police say the woman, Kimyonis Palmer, 43, of Kansas City, Kan., was struck around 10:30 p.m. and died from injuries sustain in the accident.
In addition, police say they found a paint chip they believe to be involved in the crash. The paint is teal, possibly metallic in color.
The accident remains under investigation. Anyone with information is asked to call the TIPS Hotline at 816.474.TIPS or text 274 637 and include the code TIP452 in the message. All calls and texts remain anonymous.
- Woman with Alzheimer's surrounded by death inside her house
- Teen tells Texas police: 'We are burying a body'
- Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370: What we know and don’t know
- Woman charged after 2-year-old falls out of vehicle
- Oil slicks tested, determined to be from ships, not from Malaysia Airlines Flight 370