UPDATE: Missing man, 36, found safe
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Police said Thursday a man with a medical condition reported missing on Monday has been found alive and safe.
Errin Tosh, 36, was last seen Monday around 1 p.m. According to police, Tosh was found Wednesday night walking the streets disoriented but in good physical condition.
He’s at a hospital being treated, police said.
- Mark Alford raises his hand to show he was among the millions hacked
- Photo released of officer's condition after shooting assault suspect
- Man comforted by police actions in the aftermath of wife's murder
- Warrensburg police arrest men suspected of kidnapping mom and young son from Walmart
- Pick pocket thief posed as a disabled man in a grocery store