UPDATE: Missing man, 36, found safe
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Police said Thursday a man with a medical condition reported missing on Monday has been found alive and safe.
Errin Tosh, 36, was last seen Monday around 1 p.m. According to police, Tosh was found Wednesday night walking the streets disoriented but in good physical condition.
He’s at a hospital being treated, police said.
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- Judge to convicted murderer: "I hope you die in prison"
- Find out your Easter bunny name
- Police credit tips, collaborative investigating as keys to arresting shooting suspect
- Frank Haith resigns from job by sending a text message to his boss