New “attractive” option for chronic heartburn
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Chronic heartburn or acid reflux affects at least one in four adults. A new device may be attractive for some of those people. It’s a bracelet-like device made of magnetic beads that is implanted around the esophagus to stop reflux.
FOX 4 Medical Reporter Meryl Lin McKean shows us the device called LINX.
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Man chases a $20 down a storm drain, gets stuck underground for two days
- Reward increases to $10,000 if you can point to thieves who stole guns from Bass Pro Shop