New “attractive” option for chronic heartburn
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Chronic heartburn or acid reflux affects at least one in four adults. A new device may be attractive for some of those people. It’s a bracelet-like device made of magnetic beads that is implanted around the esophagus to stop reflux.
FOX 4 Medical Reporter Meryl Lin McKean shows us the device called LINX.
- Rapper Andre Johnson cuts off penis, jumps off building, but survives
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Video: Train selfie goes terribly, terribly wrong
- Husband allegedly shoots wife after she was on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- Overland Park woman charged with rape of a minor