Police investigate child bitten by dog
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Police on Wednesday investigated a dog that bit a child on the city’s east side.
Kansas City, Mo., police were called to Olive and East 41 streets around 3 p.m.
Initial reports indicate the child does not have life-threatening injuries.
No other information was immediately available.
Please refresh this page for updates.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- 86-year-old WWII veteran being sued by country club over property
- Boy sings gospel song until kidnapper can't stand it anymore, tells him to get out of car
- 19-year-old finds her birth mother using Twitter