WyCo offers storm updates on power, trash, snow removal
WYANDOTTE COUNTY, Kan. — Public works said Wednesday a “majority” of the neighborhoods in Wyandotte County have been plowed and crews will continue to work to clear roads.
While bus services are back up and running, the county said to expect delays.
Trash service has resumed “normal” schedule for trash service. If you normally have collection on Wednesday, Thursday or Friday it will happen as scheduled. Trash from Tuesday has been rescheduled for Sat., March 2.
There are currently 1,800 customers without power after the storm, according to BPU. A full restoration is expected by Wednesday evening.
If you have questions about snow removal or trash, the county asks you to call the county’s 311 call center.
- Rapper Andre Johnson cuts off penis, jumps off building, but survives
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Video: Train selfie goes terribly, terribly wrong
- Husband allegedly shoots wife after she was on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- Miley's illness, allergic reaction disappoints St. Louis fans too