WyCo offers storm updates on power, trash, snow removal
WYANDOTTE COUNTY, Kan. — Public works said Wednesday a “majority” of the neighborhoods in Wyandotte County have been plowed and crews will continue to work to clear roads.
While bus services are back up and running, the county said to expect delays.
Trash service has resumed “normal” schedule for trash service. If you normally have collection on Wednesday, Thursday or Friday it will happen as scheduled. Trash from Tuesday has been rescheduled for Sat., March 2.
There are currently 1,800 customers without power after the storm, according to BPU. A full restoration is expected by Wednesday evening.
If you have questions about snow removal or trash, the county asks you to call the county’s 311 call center.
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Man chases a $20 down a storm drain, gets stuck underground for two days
- Reward increases to $10,000 if you can point to thieves who stole guns from Bass Pro Shop