WyCo offers storm updates on power, trash, snow removal
WYANDOTTE COUNTY, Kan. — Public works said Wednesday a “majority” of the neighborhoods in Wyandotte County have been plowed and crews will continue to work to clear roads.
While bus services are back up and running, the county said to expect delays.
Trash service has resumed “normal” schedule for trash service. If you normally have collection on Wednesday, Thursday or Friday it will happen as scheduled. Trash from Tuesday has been rescheduled for Sat., March 2.
There are currently 1,800 customers without power after the storm, according to BPU. A full restoration is expected by Wednesday evening.
If you have questions about snow removal or trash, the county asks you to call the county’s 311 call center.
- Questions remain in deadly house fire that killed two young boys
- WATCH: Terrifying pileup shows the danger of exiting your car after an accident
- Watch: Possible abduction caught on tape
- College student, 18, killed in accident involving ice and semi on I-435
- Claustrophobic woman claws her way out of bathroom