WyCo offers storm updates on power, trash, snow removal
WYANDOTTE COUNTY, Kan. — Public works said Wednesday a “majority” of the neighborhoods in Wyandotte County have been plowed and crews will continue to work to clear roads.
While bus services are back up and running, the county said to expect delays.
Trash service has resumed “normal” schedule for trash service. If you normally have collection on Wednesday, Thursday or Friday it will happen as scheduled. Trash from Tuesday has been rescheduled for Sat., March 2.
There are currently 1,800 customers without power after the storm, according to BPU. A full restoration is expected by Wednesday evening.
If you have questions about snow removal or trash, the county asks you to call the county’s 311 call center.
- Indian surgeons find 12 gold bars in man's stomach
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Suspect with 'murder' tattooed on neck worried it could hurt his trial
- British woman says she wants abortion for better chance at starring on "Big Brother"
- Crime scenes in Lawrence may all be linked together by a hatchet