100 days of real food, a healthy food challenge
Most people would never touch the food they eat without making sure their hands are clean. So why would they eat something when they don’t know what’s in it?
One family started looking at that question, and they’ve become a beacon to millions of others who believe good health starts with knowing what we’re putting in our bodies.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- 86-year-old WWII veteran being sued by country club over property
- Boy sings gospel song until kidnapper can't stand it anymore, tells him to get out of car
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- 19-year-old finds her birth mother using Twitter