Woman suspected in stabbing death of man in KCK
KANSAS CITY, Kan. — One woman is in custody after a man was stabbed to death in an apartment Thursday morning near 18th and Grandview Blvd., in Kansas City, Kan.
Police said the victim — a man in his 40s — suffered multiple stab wounds and died from his injuries. Police said the victim and suspect are both Burmese, which has made communication difficult. Police are using a translator to help in the investigation. Burma is located west of Thailand and Laos.
Police received a 911 call from the female suspect, who they say is in her late 30s, at about 5:25 a.m. When police arrived they said there was no indication of a struggle or a fight — only that the man was found stabbed to death in the apartment.
FOX 4′s Matt Stewart is at the scene and will have more information throughout the morning. Refresh this page for updates or watch our live stream.
- Questions remain in deadly house fire that killed two young boys
- WATCH: Terrifying pileup shows the danger of exiting your car after an accident
- Texas teen Ethan Couch gets 10 years probation for driving drunk, killing 4
- Watch: Possible abduction caught on tape
- College student, 18, killed in accident involving ice and semi on I-435