OP residents can dispose of tree limbs
OVERLAND PARK, Kan. — The Parks and Forestry Department in Overland Park, Kan., is opening a drop-off site for tree limbs brought down by February storms.
The site, which is for Overland Park residents only, is at Young’s Park, 7701 Antioch. You can drop off your tree debris from Fri., March 8 thru Sun., March 17.
Residents are being asked to bring a driver’s license to prove residency.
Outside of operating hours, the site will be locked and closed. The city said you could be ticketed for illegal dumping.
The city said it does not plan to pickup tree limbs and you should instead use this drop-off location. After March 17, you must make other arrangements, the city said.
For more information contact 913-895-6000.
- WATCH: Terrifying pileup shows the danger of exiting your car after an accident
- Father: Some kind of cord was trapping his sons in their room during deadly fire
- Watch: Possible abduction caught on tape
- College student, 18, killed in accident involving ice and semi on I-435
- Claustrophobic woman claws her way out of bathroom