OP residents can dispose of tree limbs
OVERLAND PARK, Kan. — The Parks and Forestry Department in Overland Park, Kan., is opening a drop-off site for tree limbs brought down by February storms.
The site, which is for Overland Park residents only, is at Young’s Park, 7701 Antioch. You can drop off your tree debris from Fri., March 8 thru Sun., March 17.
Residents are being asked to bring a driver’s license to prove residency.
Outside of operating hours, the site will be locked and closed. The city said you could be ticketed for illegal dumping.
The city said it does not plan to pickup tree limbs and you should instead use this drop-off location. After March 17, you must make other arrangements, the city said.
For more information contact 913-895-6000.
- Fans tweet #MadMiley faces after "Bangerz" concert is canceled
- WATCH: Hilarious flight attendant offers free inflight entertainment
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Frazier Cross, accused of killing 3 at Jewish centers, enters courtroom in wheelchair
- Reps. from KKK, Aryan Nation denounce Jewish center shootings