Second man charged in Oct. murder
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — A Kansas City, Mo., man has been charged in the Oct. 9 murder of Paul E. Piper, according to prosecutors.
Jerald Hendrix, 25, faces second degree murder, first degree robbery and two counts of armed criminal action.
Prentice Wilson was charged earlier this year in connection with the homicide, prosecutors said Tuesday.
Hendrix is being held on $250,000 bond.
- Woman with Alzheimer's surrounded by death inside her house
- Teen tells Texas police: 'We are burying a body'
- Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370: What we know and don’t know
- Woman charged after 2-year-old falls out of vehicle
- Oil slicks tested, determined to be from ships, not from Malaysia Airlines Flight 370