Second man charged in Oct. murder
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — A Kansas City, Mo., man has been charged in the Oct. 9 murder of Paul E. Piper, according to prosecutors.
Jerald Hendrix, 25, faces second degree murder, first degree robbery and two counts of armed criminal action.
Prentice Wilson was charged earlier this year in connection with the homicide, prosecutors said Tuesday.
Hendrix is being held on $250,000 bond.
- Rapper Andre Johnson in stable condition, doctors reportedly unable to reattach severed penis
- Man who lost girlfriend in fatal highway accident shaken and confused
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- KCPD Chief: Highway shootings suspect in custody
- Judge to convicted murderer: "I hope you die in prison"