Car collides with KCPD police cruiser, 1 hurt
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — A car slammed into a Kansas City, Mo., police cruiser who was presumably on his way to a call.
It happened just before 6 p.m. at the intersection of Troost Avenue and East Meyer Boulevard.
The police car was headed northbound on Troost when another car headed westbound on Meyer pulled out into the street.
That accident forced the car that was on Meyer into another that was in a turn lane on Troost.
The driver of the car in the turn lane was taken the hospital with back pain, officials said.
No other information was immediately available.
- Indian surgeons find 12 gold bars in man's stomach
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Suspect with 'murder' tattooed on neck worried it could hurt his trial
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- Crime scenes in Lawrence may all be linked together by a hatchet