Car collides with KCPD police cruiser, 1 hurt
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — A car slammed into a Kansas City, Mo., police cruiser who was presumably on his way to a call.
It happened just before 6 p.m. at the intersection of Troost Avenue and East Meyer Boulevard.
The police car was headed northbound on Troost when another car headed westbound on Meyer pulled out into the street.
That accident forced the car that was on Meyer into another that was in a turn lane on Troost.
The driver of the car in the turn lane was taken the hospital with back pain, officials said.
No other information was immediately available.
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Man chases a $20 down a storm drain, gets stuck underground for two days
- Reward increases to $10,000 if you can point to thieves who stole guns from Bass Pro Shop