Daylight Saving Time kicks in this weekend
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — A friendly reminder from your friends at FOX 4: Daylight Saving Time officially begins early Sunday morning, so remember to set your clocks AHEAD one hour before you go to bed.
It’s also a good reminder to change the batteries of your smoke detector and plan an escape route in the event of an emergency.
- Rapper Andre Johnson cuts off penis, jumps off building, but survives
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Video: Train selfie goes terribly, terribly wrong
- Husband allegedly shoots wife after she was on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- Miley's illness, allergic reaction disappoints St. Louis fans too