Daylight Saving Time kicks in this weekend
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — A friendly reminder from your friends at FOX 4: Daylight Saving Time officially begins early Sunday morning, so remember to set your clocks AHEAD one hour before you go to bed.
It’s also a good reminder to change the batteries of your smoke detector and plan an escape route in the event of an emergency.
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Missouri cop charged with rape, supplying intoxicants to minor
- Man chases a $20 down a storm drain, gets stuck underground for two days
- Three taken to hospital in bus accident
- Students file lawsuit against Wright Career College