Woman who posted alleged abuse on facebook attends suspect’s court hearing
LIBERTY, Mo. — A metro woman, who posted a picture of herself on facebook and said her boyfriend beat her with a baseball bat, faced him in court in Liberty, Mo. on Thursday.
Austin McCauley was expected to change his plea in court, but the judge decided to postpone the hearing until Friday afternoon.
In December, Amber Taylor posted a picture of herself in a hospital bed, wearing a neck brace and with bruises on her face.
Prosecutors say McCauley beat Taylor when he became angry after discovering she was texting another man. McCauley was charged with second degree domestic assault and had pleaded not guilty.
- Miley's illness, allergic reaction disappoints St. Louis fans too
- WATCH: Hilarious flight attendant offers free inflight entertainment
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Reps. from KKK, Aryan Nation denounce Jewish center shootings
- Video: Train selfie goes terribly, terribly wrong