Homeless man’s morals led him to return engagement ring
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — There are hundreds of homeless people in the U.S. living on the streets every night.
Many of them beg for change, hoping to get enough money to purchase a meal.
One woman’s donation to a homeless man in Kansas City last month almost made him enough to get off of the streets forever. That’s because she accidentally gave him her engagement ring.
FOX News correspondent Craig Rivera explains why the homeless man’s big heart and good morals let to the return of the woman’s ring and may soon lead him into more money than he ever imagined.
Billy Ray Harris
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- Judge to convicted murderer: "I hope you die in prison"
- Find out your Easter bunny name
- Police credit tips, collaborative investigating as keys to arresting shooting suspect
- Frank Haith resigns from job by sending a text message to his boss