Homeless man’s morals led him to return engagement ring
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — There are hundreds of homeless people in the U.S. living on the streets every night.
Many of them beg for change, hoping to get enough money to purchase a meal.
One woman’s donation to a homeless man in Kansas City last month almost made him enough to get off of the streets forever. That’s because she accidentally gave him her engagement ring.
FOX News correspondent Craig Rivera explains why the homeless man’s big heart and good morals let to the return of the woman’s ring and may soon lead him into more money than he ever imagined.
Billy Ray Harris
- Mark Alford raises his hand to show he was among the millions hacked
- Photo released of officer's condition after shooting assault suspect
- Man comforted by police actions in the aftermath of wife's murder
- Warrensburg police arrest men suspected of kidnapping mom and young son from Walmart
- Pick pocket thief posed as a disabled man in a grocery store