Homeless man’s morals led him to return engagement ring
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — There are hundreds of homeless people in the U.S. living on the streets every night.
Many of them beg for change, hoping to get enough money to purchase a meal.
One woman’s donation to a homeless man in Kansas City last month almost made him enough to get off of the streets forever. That’s because she accidentally gave him her engagement ring.
FOX News correspondent Craig Rivera explains why the homeless man’s big heart and good morals let to the return of the woman’s ring and may soon lead him into more money than he ever imagined.
Billy Ray Harris
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Missouri cop charged with rape, supplying intoxicants to minor
- Man chases a $20 down a storm drain, gets stuck underground for two days
- Three taken to hospital in bus accident
- Students file lawsuit against Wright Career College