Shooting leaves KCMO police with questions, few answers
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — A shooting at a banquet hall late Saturday night sent five people to the hospital, including one listed in critical condition.
Kansas City Police say the shooting happened at the Tropical Palms Banquet Hall located on 87th Street and Hillcrest just before midnight.
The owner said someone rented the hall for a private party for 150 teenagers.
Police said one gunman shot one person inside the facility and four other people in the parking lot.
Investigators said they have limited information on the suspect, even though there was a large number of people present during the incident.
The hall’s owner told FOX 4 News that he shared the surveillence video with the police.
Detectives hope the video will help them identify the suspect.
If you have any information that will help police with this investigation, please call the TIPS hotline at (816) 474 – 8477.
- Miley's illness, allergic reaction disappoints St. Louis fans too
- WATCH: Hilarious flight attendant offers free inflight entertainment
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Reps. from KKK, Aryan Nation denounce Jewish center shootings
- Frazier Cross, accused of killing 3 at Jewish centers, enters courtroom in wheelchair