‘Brackfest’ being held Monday
Get in the March Madness spirit! Register today to hear a distinguished panel of local experts share their thoughts on the 2013 NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament and inside knowledge of the game. Fox 4’s John Holt will moderate.
- Big 12 sportscaster Dave Armstrong
- KU Athletics Director of Development Greg Gurley (former KU basketball player)
- Sports Radio 810 WHB host Soren Petro
- K-State broadcaster Stan Weber (former K-State football player)
Get all your tournament questions answered, learn a bit about brain health and enjoy the camaraderie of good friends while supporting a good cause. Attendees will have the chance to win autographed basketballs.
After breakfast, enjoy a hands-on tour of the College Basketball Experience.
- WHEN: Monday, March 18
- TIME: 7:30 – 9 a.m.
- WHERE: College Basketball Experience (located in downtown Kansas City next to the Sprint Center)
- FOOD: Buffet breakfast
- COST: $675 per table of 10; $75 per person
FOR MORE INFORMATION visit here.