Mother, daughter reported missing may be in KC area
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — The Chariton County Sheriff’s Office said Sunday they are looking for a mother and her 4-year-old daughter who were reported missing on Thursday.
Rachel Koechner, 28, and her daughter, Zoee Sandner, might be in the Kansas City area, the sheriff’s office said.
According to Brookfield, Mo., police, Koechner and her daughter were last seen leaving her mother’s home around 3:30 p.m. Police are led to believe they might be with the ex-husband of the 28-year-old, who is also the girl’s father.
Koechner is described as 5’8″ tall, weighs 230 pounds, with brown hair and blue eyes. She has a dollar size tattoo on her left ankle of a mushroom. Her daughter is 4 feet tall, weighs about 60 pounds and has brown hair and blue eyes.
The ex-husband and father, Devon Sandner, is 37, 6’3″ tall and weighs 217 pounds and has brown eyes.
The pair are believed to be in a 2003 Ford extended cab F-150 with Missouri plate 09J-718 with dents on the tailgate.
Police say the last known cell phone signal from Koechner was in Kansas City, Mo., on Friday.
Anyone with information is asked to call the sheriff’s office at 660-288-3277 or your local law enforcement office.
- Woman with Alzheimer's surrounded by death inside her house
- Teen tells Texas police: 'We are burying a body'
- Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370: What we know and don’t know
- Woman charged after 2-year-old falls out of vehicle
- Oil slicks tested, determined to be from ships, not from Malaysia Airlines Flight 370