Budget cuts force changes to Smithville’s water
SMITHVILLE, Mo. — In every city, public officials are asked to make budget cuts. In Smithville, Mo., that includes public works and fluoride in the water supply.
As of January, city administrators elected to save money and skip the fluoridation process.
FOX 4′s Sean McDowell shows us what’s at stake in the water works.
- Rapper Andre Johnson cuts off penis, jumps off building, but survives
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Video: Train selfie goes terribly, terribly wrong
- Husband allegedly shoots wife after she was on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- Miley's illness, allergic reaction disappoints St. Louis fans too