Budget cuts force changes to Smithville’s water
SMITHVILLE, Mo. — In every city, public officials are asked to make budget cuts. In Smithville, Mo., that includes public works and fluoride in the water supply.
As of January, city administrators elected to save money and skip the fluoridation process.
FOX 4′s Sean McDowell shows us what’s at stake in the water works.
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Missouri cop charged with rape, supplying intoxicants to minor
- Man chases a $20 down a storm drain, gets stuck underground for two days
- Three taken to hospital in bus accident
- Students file lawsuit against Wright Career College