UPDATE: Police ID man killed late-night shooting near Plaza
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Police say a 23-year-old is dead and three others hurt after a late-night shooting Thursday near the Country Club Plaza in Kansas City, Mo.
Aaron Markarian, of Warrensburg, Mo., died in the shooting, police said late Friday.
The shooting happened around 11:30 p.m. near 49th and Brookside Blvd., just south of the Plaza.
According to Kansas City, Mo., police, two men entered a home and shot two women and two men. Both women are said to have non life-threatening injuries. One man was critically shot while Markarian was pronounced dead at the home.
Police are asking anyone with information to call the TIPS hotline at 816-474-TIPS.
- Rapper Andre Johnson in stable condition, doctors reportedly unable to reattach severed penis
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Video: Train selfie goes terribly, terribly wrong
- Husband allegedly shoots wife after she was on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- Overland Park woman charged with rape of a minor