UPDATE: Police ID man killed late-night shooting near Plaza
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Police say a 23-year-old is dead and three others hurt after a late-night shooting Thursday near the Country Club Plaza in Kansas City, Mo.
Aaron Markarian, of Warrensburg, Mo., died in the shooting, police said late Friday.
The shooting happened around 11:30 p.m. near 49th and Brookside Blvd., just south of the Plaza.
According to Kansas City, Mo., police, two men entered a home and shot two women and two men. Both women are said to have non life-threatening injuries. One man was critically shot while Markarian was pronounced dead at the home.
Police are asking anyone with information to call the TIPS hotline at 816-474-TIPS.
- New leads explored in hunt for missing Malaysia Airlines flight
- Family falls ill after eating LSD-laced steak from well known store
- Teen tells Texas police: 'We are burying a body'
- Woman charged after 1-year-old falls out of vehicle
- Oil slicks tested, determined to be from ships, not from Malaysia Airlines Flight 370