Basketball fans say snow storm won’t stop them
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — College basketball fans have their eyes on the skies.
Kansas fans are ready to cheer on their team at the Sprint Center during the NCAA tournament on Sunday.
The man in charge of the NCAA tournament this weekend in Kansas City said he doesn’t expect the weather to cause any game delays.
Dan Gavitt is the NCAA vice president in charge of the men’s tournament. He said all venues submit emergency management plans to the national office for review.
FOX 4 News Charly Arnolt reports from the Power and Light District about how the weather could affect things.
- Man killed, child seriously injured by gunfire at KC gas station
- Couple who recently celebrated 70th anniversary die within hours of one another
- Former roommate says suspected shooter looks much different than he remembers
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering