Basketball fans say snow storm won’t stop them
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — College basketball fans have their eyes on the skies.
Kansas fans are ready to cheer on their team at the Sprint Center during the NCAA tournament on Sunday.
The man in charge of the NCAA tournament this weekend in Kansas City said he doesn’t expect the weather to cause any game delays.
Dan Gavitt is the NCAA vice president in charge of the men’s tournament. He said all venues submit emergency management plans to the national office for review.
FOX 4 News Charly Arnolt reports from the Power and Light District about how the weather could affect things.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- 86-year-old WWII veteran being sued by country club over property
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Boy sings gospel song until kidnapper can't stand it anymore, tells him to get out of car
- 19-year-old finds her birth mother using Twitter