Car lands on roof of home in bizarre accident
GLENDALE, Calif. — It’s not something you typically see at the site of a car crash — a car on the roof of a home. Glendale police said the driver of a Cadillac lost control and — somehow — landed on top of the house.
No one was seriously injured in the accident. To remove the car, KTLA reports that firefighters had to called in a crane.
The driver claims the brakes failed. The cause is still under investigation.
- WATCH: Terrifying pileup shows the danger of exiting your car after an accident
- Father: Some kind of cord was trapping his sons in their room during deadly fire
- Watch: Possible abduction caught on tape
- College student, 18, killed in accident involving ice and semi on I-435
- Claustrophobic woman claws her way out of bathroom