School investigates urine prank at girl’s basketball game
CASSVILLE, Mo. — Some girls on Cassville, Mo., High School basketball team have admitted they poured urine into a water cooler used by an opposing team during a Feb. 4 game, KY3-TV reported.
Parents of Monett High School players received a letter last week about the incident, which said four players from the Cassville team urinated into a cup and then poured it into a cooler.
School officials learned of the prank last Tuesday.
Cassville administrators “apologized for the incident and regret that anything of this nature has occurred,” the station reported.
Monett High School officials said they were also looking into any potential health risks.
Disciplinary actions have been taken, according to the Cassville School District superintendent.
- Rapper Andre Johnson in stable condition, doctors reportedly unable to reattach severed penis
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Video: Train selfie goes terribly, terribly wrong
- Husband allegedly shoots wife after she was on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- Overland Park woman charged with rape of a minor