School investigates urine prank at girl’s basketball game
CASSVILLE, Mo. — Some girls on Cassville, Mo., High School basketball team have admitted they poured urine into a water cooler used by an opposing team during a Feb. 4 game, KY3-TV reported.
Parents of Monett High School players received a letter last week about the incident, which said four players from the Cassville team urinated into a cup and then poured it into a cooler.
School officials learned of the prank last Tuesday.
Cassville administrators “apologized for the incident and regret that anything of this nature has occurred,” the station reported.
Monett High School officials said they were also looking into any potential health risks.
Disciplinary actions have been taken, according to the Cassville School District superintendent.
- Teen killed in accident on I-435 identified
- Police believe body found in Lawrence is that of missing graduate student
- Paraplegic woman defies the odds and challenges; loses 275 pounds
- Feds say maker of Android flashlight app collected info, gave to advertisers
- Belton restaurant apologizes for sign about scalping Redskins