School investigates urine prank at girl’s basketball game
CASSVILLE, Mo. — Some girls on Cassville, Mo., High School basketball team have admitted they poured urine into a water cooler used by an opposing team during a Feb. 4 game, KY3-TV reported.
Parents of Monett High School players received a letter last week about the incident, which said four players from the Cassville team urinated into a cup and then poured it into a cooler.
School officials learned of the prank last Tuesday.
Cassville administrators “apologized for the incident and regret that anything of this nature has occurred,” the station reported.
Monett High School officials said they were also looking into any potential health risks.
Disciplinary actions have been taken, according to the Cassville School District superintendent.
- Indian surgeons find 12 gold bars in man's stomach
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Suspect with 'murder' tattooed on neck worried it could hurt his trial
- British woman says she wants abortion for better chance at starring on "Big Brother"
- Crime scenes in Lawrence may all be linked together by a hatchet