UPDATE: Man found dead inside home died of natural causes
KANSAS CITY, Kan. — A man was found dead Thursday afternoon inside a Kansas City, Kan. home.
Police were called to the home near North 72nd Street and Leavenworth Road around 1 p.m. when a father came home to find his son dead.
According to police, the man, believed to be 50 years old, died of natural causes.
- Rapper Andre Johnson in stable condition, doctors reportedly unable to reattach severed penis
- KCPD Chief: Highway shootings suspect in custody
- Man who lost girlfriend in fatal highway accident shaken and confused
- Man drowns in swan attack, wife files lawsuit
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering