Liberty doctor harnesses sun, cuts patient costs
LIBERTY, Mo. — Workers are wrapping up installation of solar equipment at a Liberty doctor’s clinic that will make it the only medical center in Missouri to operate completely off the sun’s energy.
FOX 4′s John Pepitone explains how that will end up cutting costs for patients.
- Miley's illness, allergic reaction disappoints St. Louis fans too
- WATCH: Hilarious flight attendant offers free inflight entertainment
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Reps. from KKK, Aryan Nation denounce Jewish center shootings
- Video: Train selfie goes terribly, terribly wrong