Lou Ferrigno, “The Hulk,” helps with weather forecast
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Lou Ferrigno, the actor that first brought the comic character “The Hulk” to life on television, dropped by the FOX 4 Morning Show Saturday to promote his appearance at Planet Comicon this weekend and to help FOX 4 meteorologist Karli Ritter with the weather forecast.
Remember to catch all the fun on the FOX 4 Morning Show, weekdays and weekends.
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Indian surgeons find 12 gold bars in man's stomach
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- Suspect with 'murder' tattooed on neck worried it could hurt his trial
- Crime scenes in Lawrence may all be linked together by a hatchet