David Robinson details life as the son of baseball legend Jackie Robinson
He’s the son of Jackie Robinson, the man for whom the movie “42″ was made. On Friday David Robinson spoke about his father and what it was like to grow up the son of a baseball legend. As for the movie, David gave his stamp of approval.
“Thought the movie was great,” he said. “I thought it was an honest portrayal of real history. The baseball scenes were fantastic. The relationship between my mother and my father portrayed the truth and the meaning of each other in their lives, so we were all thrilled as a family.”
- Woman with Alzheimer's surrounded by death inside her house
- Teen tells Texas police: 'We are burying a body'
- Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370: What we know and don’t know
- Woman charged after 2-year-old falls out of vehicle
- Oil slicks tested, determined to be from ships, not from Malaysia Airlines Flight 370