Celebrate tax deadline with tax day freebies
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — April 15 is probably one of the least popular days of the year.
While many of us don’t enjoy tax day, some businesses are hoping to make it better by offering freebies and discounts.
From fast food to free printing, tax day freebies are becoming quite popular.
Some tax day freebies include:
Arby’s is giving away free fries.
Boston market has the “IRS Special” — the incredible rib special.
Office depot is offering free shredding and free printing.
Hydro Massage is giving away 15 minute massages.
Travelocity has its own discounts including airfare and hotel.
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- Judge to convicted murderer: "I hope you die in prison"
- Find out your Easter bunny name
- Police credit tips, collaborative investigating as keys to arresting shooting suspect
- Frank Haith resigns from job by sending a text message to his boss