Celebrate tax deadline with tax day freebies
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — April 15 is probably one of the least popular days of the year.
While many of us don’t enjoy tax day, some businesses are hoping to make it better by offering freebies and discounts.
From fast food to free printing, tax day freebies are becoming quite popular.
Some tax day freebies include:
Arby’s is giving away free fries.
Boston market has the “IRS Special” — the incredible rib special.
Office depot is offering free shredding and free printing.
Hydro Massage is giving away 15 minute massages.
Travelocity has its own discounts including airfare and hotel.
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Man chases a $20 down a storm drain, gets stuck underground for two days
- Reward increases to $10,000 if you can point to thieves who stole guns from Bass Pro Shop