Celebrate tax deadline with tax day freebies
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — April 15 is probably one of the least popular days of the year.
While many of us don’t enjoy tax day, some businesses are hoping to make it better by offering freebies and discounts.
From fast food to free printing, tax day freebies are becoming quite popular.
Some tax day freebies include:
Arby’s is giving away free fries.
Boston market has the “IRS Special” — the incredible rib special.
Office depot is offering free shredding and free printing.
Hydro Massage is giving away 15 minute massages.
Travelocity has its own discounts including airfare and hotel.
- Indian surgeons find 12 gold bars in man's stomach
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Suspect with 'murder' tattooed on neck worried it could hurt his trial
- British woman says she wants abortion for better chance at starring on "Big Brother"
- Crime scenes in Lawrence may all be linked together by a hatchet