Recycle your electronics April 20th at Arrowhead
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — The Kansas City Chiefs, FOX 4 and Vintage Tech Recyclers are teaming up Saturday, April 20th to help you clear out your house or garage of electronics you no longer use.
The Chiefs’ ‘Extra Yard for the Environment’ initiative is designed to implement new green policies and raise awareness of green efforts underway at Arrowhead.
So… the Chiefs are hosting the community-wide recycling drive at Arrowhead from 9 a.m.- 1 p.m. as a kickoff for Earth Day on Monday, April 22.
Electronic items off all sorts are accepted for free. Exceptions are for tube televisions (fee- $15) and a $25 charge for CLP and wooden console televisions.
Load up your junk and unload it on Saturday at Arrowhead! For more information on the Chiefs Extra Yard for the Environment initiative, click here. For information about Vintage Tech Recyclers, click here.
- Wires and cables
- Computer parts
- CRT’s and LCD’s
- Battery back-ups
- Cell phones
- Computer mice
- CD/VCR/DVD players
- Stereo equipment
- MP3 players
- Fax machines
- Video game consoles
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Family falls ill after eating LSD-laced steak from well known store
- No sign of Malaysia Airline wreckage; questions over stolen passports
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Sister: Mother who drove with children into ocean thought there were 'demons'