Bicyclist shot at 31st, Prospect
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — A man on a bicycle was shot Monday afternoon in east Kansas City, Mo.
According to police, a man in a car tried to run over a man on his bike near the intersection of 31st Street and Prospect Avenue just before 1 p.m. It caused the man to fall of his bike.
The man then get out of the car and shot the bicyclists, witnesses said.
Initial reports indicate the two men knew each other. It’s unclear why the man in the car tried to run over the bicyclist.
No other information was immediately available.
- Woman with Alzheimer's surrounded by death inside her house
- Teen tells Texas police: 'We are burying a body'
- Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370: What we know and don’t know
- Woman charged after 2-year-old falls out of vehicle
- Oil slicks tested, determined to be from ships, not from Malaysia Airlines Flight 370