Bicyclist shot at 31st, Prospect
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — A man on a bicycle was shot Monday afternoon in east Kansas City, Mo.
According to police, a man in a car tried to run over a man on his bike near the intersection of 31st Street and Prospect Avenue just before 1 p.m. It caused the man to fall of his bike.
The man then get out of the car and shot the bicyclists, witnesses said.
Initial reports indicate the two men knew each other. It’s unclear why the man in the car tried to run over the bicyclist.
No other information was immediately available.
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- Judge to convicted murderer: "I hope you die in prison"
- Find out your Easter bunny name
- Police credit tips, collaborative investigating as keys to arresting shooting suspect
- Frank Haith resigns from job by sending a text message to his boss