Monday morning pile-up: 12 cars and a semi
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Twelve cars and a semi truck were involved in a massive accident on I-435 at Holmes Road Monday morning.
Three of the five westbound lanes between Holmes and Wornall were closed and drivers were urged to use an alternative route during rush hour.
The cause of the accident is still under investigation, but one of the questions to be answered is how the semi truck ended up in the median barrier.
Police said none of the injuries was life threatening.
- Man killed, child seriously injured by gunfire at KC gas station
- Couple who recently celebrated 70th anniversary die within hours of one another
- Former roommate says suspected shooter looks much different than he remembers
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering