Jury picked in wrongful death lawsuit by Michael Jackson’s family
(CNN) — A jury of six men and six women has been chosen to hear the Michael Jackson family’s wrongful death lawsuit against concert promoter AEG Live.
Another six jurors must now to selected to serve as alternates in the trial, which is expected to last two or three months in a Los Angeles courtroom.
Jackson’s mother and three children are suing AEG Live, claiming the promoter was liable in the pop icon’s death in 2009.
The judge has not set a date for opening statements and testimony to begin, although it could happen later this week.
- Rapper Andre Johnson in stable condition, doctors reportedly unable to reattach severed penis
- KCPD Chief: Highway shootings suspect in custody
- Man who lost girlfriend in fatal highway accident shaken and confused
- Man drowns in swan attack, wife files lawsuit
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering