Man found shot, killed in van in Kansas City, Kan.
KANSAS CITY, KAN. — Police are investigating after a man was found dead in a vehicle near 8th and Stewart Monday morning in Kansas City, Kan. Police said they received an anonymous call to check the welfare of a person around 8 a.m.
When officers arrived at the scene, they found the man in a green mini van who had been shot.
“This is normally a fairly quiet area — not a whole lot of calls in this area,” Patrick McCallop, public information officer, said. “So this is a little unusual for this type of crime.”
Police have not released the victim’s name. No other information has been released at this time.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- 86-year-old WWII veteran being sued by country club over property
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Boy sings gospel song until kidnapper can't stand it anymore, tells him to get out of car
- 19-year-old finds her birth mother using Twitter