Are you at risk for being scammed?
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Don’t be embarrassed if you’ve been the victim of a scam — you’re not alone. That’s the word from the Federal Trade Commission.
The FTC has released a report showing the alarming frequency many Americans are scammed.
FOX 4 Problem Solver Linda Wagar is working for you with a list of who’s most at risk and the most common scams.
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Man chases a $20 down a storm drain, gets stuck underground for two days
- Missouri cop charged with rape, supplying intoxicants to minor
- Three taken to hospital in bus accident